Start the Season with a Fresh Clean
Getting your home ready for a new season can be a time-consuming job. Let our professional maids at NCC Cleaning Services get the job done for you. We’re experienced, trained, and preferred by savvy homeowners nationwide. Contact us today to receive a free quote for our services.
Spring Cleaning from NCC Cleaning Services
As the sunshine comes out, it’s natural to want to get your place looking its best for the new time of year. It can be a big job, but it’s a great feeling to start the season off right with a clean house and property.”
Some chores that can really make a difference in your spring cleaning include:
- Vacuuming / shampooing carpets and rugs
- Dusting / cobwebbing shelves, knickknacks, books, ceiling fans, window casings, and more
- Cleaning the cushions of sofas and upholstered furniture
- Cleaning the window
- Wiping walls / wiping ceilings
- Apply floor-type specific floor cleaning
- Washing screens
- Cleaning grout
- Cleaning oven and other kitchen appliances
- Washing curtains
- Cleaning gutters
- Rotating bedroom mattresses
- Checking and replacing your air conditioner filter
NCC Cleaning Services has a reputation as the best professional maid service in the business. Our team here at NCC Cleaning Services is proud of our reputation for providing thorough spring cleaning services. If you have questions about what we do, we encourage you to contact us. We’ll let you know more about what a spring cleaning from our team entails.
Fall Cleaning from Our Housekeeping Team
Fall is a messy time of year! It’s also a busy time. As you prepare for the holidays and the change in weather, contact NCC Cleaning Services. We’ll treat your home like royalty.
A thorough fall cleaning may include:
- Window washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Cleaning window treatments including shades, blinds, and curtains
- Vacuuming and cleaning cushions on sofas and upholstered furniture
- Thoroughly dusting / cobwebbing everything from shelves to books to ceiling fans to window casings
- Wiping down kitchen cupboards
- Cleaning the floor
- Cleaning and shampooing curtains
- Dusting the refrigerator condenser coil
- Testing / installing smoke detectors carbon monoxide detectors
- Reorganizing closets
- Cleaning out the attic
- Cleaning kitchen appliances including stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, sink, oven, and coffeemaker
- Cleaning the chimney
- Checking and replacing your furnace filter
- Disinfecting doorknobs, handles, light switches, kids’ toys, and so on
- Rotating bedroom mattresses
- Reorganizing your kitchen cabinets
Our team here at NCC Cleaning Services can handle many of these chores for you. Our maids are professionally trained, and our company is licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind. Start the season off right by using NCC Cleaning Services.
Schedule your spring / Fall Cleaning with NCC Cleaning Services!
Our friendly staff can help you schedule an appointment for your next spring or fall cleaning when you contact us. With a reputation for professionalism, there’s no need to worry about our team: You can have full peace of mind when you contact NCC Cleaning Services. We offer a fully customizable cleaning service, and provide free in-home price estimates so we can tailor our seasonal house cleaning to your needs.