- Are you buying or selling a home? Is your rental in between tenants?
This cleaning will make everything “move in” ready.
The focus is on BUILD UP and HI/LO cleaning:
- Wipe all counters/appliances including inside of microwave
- Scrub sinks
- Open all cabinets, drawers, pantry to wipe clean
- Thoroughly sweep and mop all bare floors (especially where appliances have been)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas including all closets
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms (wipe out cabinets and drawers, special attention to build up)
- Wash ceiling fans and light fixtures in-place, by hand, (tulip light fixtures clean in place, light fixtures w/glass panels or bulbs over kitchen tables, light bar in bathrooms cleaned in place.
- Hand wash all baseboards
- Wash all wood stained cabinets with specific soap in kitchen and bathrooms (as well as throughout home if mouldings are wood stained)
- Wash all painted cabinets with all-purpose cleaner
- Wash all doors and door frames (all-purpose cleaner unless wood stained—use specific soap)
- Wash all light switches
- Vacuum or dust air return vents
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair or carpet fibres build up)
- Wash all mouldings, trim, door frames and chair railing
- Vacuum tops of curtains and drapes (dust and webs collect)
- Vacuum dusty blinds (unless a request for hand washing has been made)